Traditional Food & Sovereignty Workshop
Join us at First Nations House for an Indigenous Traditional Food & Sovereignty workshop with Chef Rick Powless on February 28, 2023.
Registration Deadline: Feb 28, 2023 12:00 AM
Click here to register for the event.
This event is open to ALL University of Toronto students, staff, and faculty with a focus on Indigenous students to Turtle Island (First Nations, Mètis, Inuit, etc).
Please note: we will have two sessions, one from 10:00 AM -12:30 PM and on from 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM. This is to provide opportunity to everyone to take part.
- Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
- Time: 10:00pm – 12:30pm EST
- Platform: In-Person, First Nations House (3rd Floor Lounge)
- Three Sisters Soup
- Three Sisters Wild Rice stuffed Red Peppers w/ Tomato Sauce
- Wild Rice Water Poached Rainbow Trout w/ Three Sisters Wild Rice
- Mixed Berry Wild Rice w/ Maple Syrup
- Strawberry Drink